Film reviews and movie news

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!

YOU CAN FIND OUR REVIEWS, QUIZES, VIDEOS AND MORE OVER AT HESAIDSHESAIDFM.COM

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Video killed the radio stars

So you may or may not know that He Said She Said is currently on hiatus from the radio waves. But never fear, because we are branching out into the world of Youtube. A world where James and I feel at home, a world that we love. Today we posted our first ever He Said She Said video where we discuss who we are, what we'll be doing on the channel and, most importantly, how YOU can get involved.

We are really excited for the future and can't wait for you guys to be a part of it. Watch our video below and don't forget to answer our questions of the day:

1) What is your favourite film of 2010 and why?
2) What film are you looking forward to in 2011?

Our answers are below!



She said:

1) One of my favourite films of 2010 was probably Scott Pilgrim vs the World (in fact I am considering cosplaying Roxie Richter at a con we're going to this year). I found this film completely unique with its gaming crossover. It was something fresh to the comic/gaming film genre that I felt was becoming a bit stagnant.

2) I am, of course, most looking forward to the last ever installment of Harry Potter. Because... well... it's Harry Potter!

He said:

1) There were so many great films in 2010 that I struggled picking just one. I think Toy Story 3 stands out near the top if for no other reason than the emotional climax in that film. These characters that we have gotten to know so well over the last 15 years have become so much more than toys to a lot of us; that it is no surprise how many countless people left the theatres discreetly drying their eyes.

2) The film I am most looking forward to in 2011 is The Green Lantern, Hal Jordan is one of the few DC characters that sparks my interests and I am looking forward to what could be a franchise with Star Warsian scope. Yes I went there.

4 comments:

  1. Yaaay, YouTube! I already commented on the video itself, so I don't want to double comment the same thing in that aspect. However, I completely forgot about Toy Story 3. I might've considered that one as my top film as well, but I'm way too indecisive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are indecisive too. It is hard to give a definate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw The King's Speech this afternoon but since it was released in 2010, it's my fave for 2010. Subtle and superb work done by everyone with special kudos for Firth and Bonham-Carter. Oscars for EVERYONE!

    I liked but not loved Scott Pilgrim - despite being Canadian. I'm likely way too old for the demographic.

    2011? I'll take what comes and judge them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The King's Speech doesn't come out in Britain until Friday - I'm sure you'll be seeing our thoughts on it soon!

    ReplyDelete